Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010

lace and boots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UO-blazer, lace top-F21-boots-nine west
I found this amazing oversized blazer at urban Outfitters on sale :) What else is new? These boots I love so much, I always love to wear boots but I didnt know that Nine West has workboots, too. I remember when I were 14 years old, I had a chance to buy myself some shoes so I choosed boots and they came in a shiny mint green color, of course I don’t have these anymore, the reason because I moved, everytime I moved so far I lost something, I also had Converse in yellow and wine red and I am missing them too. Too bad for me there would be the same shoe size as I have now.
So I hope you like my picture!
xxx kizz xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love your bow headband. I'm definitely one to wear lots of headpieces, although I mainly wear flowers! <3

    www.girlwiththeflower.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.