Sonntag, 28. März 2010

Corpus Christi, beach, sun just like summer

I woke up this Saturday thinking hey I have a wonderful day off... from work. I did my hair, looked at my wardrobe wondering what I am going to wear. Later in the afternoon JOe and I took off to corpus christi. On the drive there we found this nice field full of purple flowers. We stopped and took a couple pictures there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

So we finally arrived the beach.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We discovered a Jelly fish at the beach close to the water but it was dead. I have never seen this jelly fish that close. It was amazing to see one. I remember seen one when I was a kid. My mum took me to a trip on a ship in europe and I remember she was saying "look at the jelly fish" she also did warn me that they are poison.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have never seen it this close!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I took Luna for a walk, lilja couldn't wait for us to come back.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I really like this beach but what I didn't like is the trash that people leave behind and it gets washed away into the sea.
I post this today, yesterday we came back so late in the night. Have a great Sunday!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.