Mittwoch, 10. März 2010

Spring breeze

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spring breeze is here! Butterflys are slowly coming out. The weather is different here in San Antonio, one day it's cold as winter and the next day it is warm as in spring. For my weardrobe it means to change from a blue plaiden shirt to a pink flowery top.
I just bought this top at target on sale. I was so happy that I got it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like the weather it was my first season in winter without snow. I really missed it. I live in San Antonio for 1 year now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top- target, skirt-rafael&chloe, tights-Newlook, Nottingham boots-Modcloth, Accessoires-F21

5 Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE those tights! And all the floral is very pretty!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. adorable tights! tooo cute for words...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @ Anonymous: You are always Welcome on my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.