
A bird like this flew into the liquor store and got confused itself. It was poking it on the ceiling and on the wall and left blood behind. I felt so sad about it because it hurted itself. The sound was so loud. My heart started to beat more and heavier, thinking how to get this bird out of the store. I walked behind it every where it flew. A customer was yelling "it was attacking me" I said "sorry" but I am trying to catch it. Another customer came behind it and tryed to catch it, too. How are you supposed to catch a bird that is so confused? I just ran behind it and tryed to see where it goes. Luckely it was late in the evening, 19:30 o clock. When I saw it got trapped down at the shelf beside the big plastic bottles I got on my knees, looked at it and I was holding my hand towards it and got it! It left blood spots behind, so sad. I got up and was holding it not to close just enough to not hurting it and there it goes it wings moved and my hands slowly opened and it flew right out like I wanted it to let go but it was to late for me to walk it to the door so it could fly out free. It flew back and forth the same directions and I had no chance to get it. My boss was even trying to send it in one direction with the broom and she turned the lights off and on. Even then I couldn't catch it. My boss has a farm with lots of animals so she cared. My co worker saw less chance of catching that bird.
So I seen less chance too after 30min of chasing it. Really I was walking back and forth to make it tired and it just flew the same direction. It stopped hurting itself. I wonder if it is gonna be cold over the night staying in the store. Tomorrow I have no chance of catching it cause daytime my boss will not allow it. I hope it will find its way out of that store and fly free.
Thursday 04.15.2010
Yesterday night when they was cleaning the store they left the door open and turned the lights off. The bird found its way out. So awsome! I was so happy when my boss told me this.
So sad! I hope the bird finds its way out too!
AntwortenLöschenim glad the bird got out!! poor thing though.
AntwortenLöschen