shirt-Zara, shorts-AmericanEagle, accessoires-UO+F21
The sun is out today so I decided to wear this Outfit today. This flower shirt reminds me of summery days even summer is still far from spring. I just found this shirt at Zara and I was waiting for a nice sunny day to wear it. I don't wear a belt with this shorts, so it gives a more relaxed look. Oh and these wedges I found at the thrift store for $4 that was 3 years ago when I were in las vegas for a visit. The thrift stores in this town are so cool to shop at. I can't wait to go back there to see my brothers and mother in law.
I think I am an exciting person when it comes to blogging. I love to blog and sometimes when I am on my phone to check my e-mails I reply back to bloggers that asked me a question and I guess it is wrong to do it that way. I have no access to blogger via my phone :(
I can't wait to change my job I am looking forward to work in the office or in child care. Well I am working in retail at the liquor store right now, its fun but I need a change. I dream to attend fashion school but there is no international design school overseas so I might as well take some classes for spanish and french. I can't wait to meet new people and develope friendships at the new area I am going to live in. I hope I will meet some bloggers in germany. Here in SA are no bloggers maybe I just don't know about it but I searched via google and there are a lot of people who live in Austin that are bloggers. So its kinda far like 2-3 hours from here but I didn't had a chance to meet them yet. Last time there was a concert at the UrbanOutfitters store and I couldn't be there cause stuck at work. I like Austin pretty much I like to go to shop there. They have many thrift stores in this town like Buffalo exchange and so on.
xxx kizz xxx
your glasses are really cute, darling!
AntwortenLöschen(-:
that's a very pretty floral top. your light wash shorts go well with it. :D
AntwortenLöschen