
wearing a plaided shirt dress from F21, bag Wetseal, New Clogs with studs!
My Sunday was pretty nice! Spending time with the mother in law and the family was great! I miss my mum in germany, though. But I will get to see her soon and I can't wait to spend time with her. I bought her some nice nail polish from Orly at the sally store! I got her 2 :) I hope you had a great Mother's day weekend!
Finally after searching through youtube I found this Video! This is a really nice song. The vers is very dreamy in my opinion. I like it a lot.
xXx

Lovely!!
AntwortenLöschen<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com
I love your bow hairband and the plaid dress is so cute.Happy belated Mother's Day,hope you can see your mother soon.
AntwortenLöschenTokyo and Seoul Dreams
Love the bow in your hair so cute goes so well with your dress. I wish we had F21 here in the UK they have amazing stuff xoxo
AntwortenLöschen