Dienstag, 27. Juli 2010

Frequency 27072010 Sailor

What do you think about my Outfit? I really like my new Jacket I bought at Primark a month ago. But my husband says this Jacket reminds him on this monkey that is playing on his drum instrument! I got kind of sad. Funny, right?! I'm loving this Jacket, I was searching one of these Navy ones for so long and finally found one that looks nice with the detail!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
trouser/shirt//ZARA/jacket/Primark/clogs/NoName/Accessoires/F21

It was kind of a nice day. Slowly it seems summer is ending and leaves are starting to fall and change color. It is 19 celcius in Heidelberg right now, this late afternoon was quite nice and warm. I went for a bike ride with my best friend JOe and afterwards we went and walked the dogs. We have 2 dogs together and while we were outside I let them for a run off the leash and there they went running behind rabbits which I didn't even see, poor rabbit got confused and ran like crazy in circles but I called the dogs back and the one who really listens is my labrador lilja. For on the way I made Caipirinha drink with a little bit of brazilian rum, like real rum which I bought in Frankfurt.

Es war ein angenehmer tag heute. Es sieht so aus als wuerde der Sommer langsam abschied nehmen, die baeume fangen an ihre Blaetter zu verlieren und aendern die farbe. Es war heute 19grad in heidelberg, am spaeten Nachmittag war's dann schoen warm draussen. Ich bin dann fahrrad fahren gegangen mit meinem besten freund JOe und danach sind wir noch mit unseren 2 hunden spazieren gegangen. Als wir im park waren hatte ich die 2 von der leine gelassen und keine minute spaeter rennen die mir einfach einem schnuckelichem hasen hinterher. Ich hatte den hasen gar nicht bemerkt aber die 2. Der arme Hase ist kreuz und quer herannt und wusste nicht mehr wohin und hatte sich schnell versteckt. Ich rufte meine hunde zurueck und der wo wirklich hoert ist der labrador, lilja. Fuer unterwegs mixte ich einen Caipirinha getraenk mit ein wenig brazilianischem rum, echter rum den ich in Frankfurt gekauft hatte.

by Selma xXx bisous!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was cooking my favorite dish today, simple and easy to prepare! Kind of Italian style with makkaroni noodle's! The most I love are the mushrooms!

Ich hab heute mein lieblings gericht gekocht, einfach und leicht zum zubereiten! Ist art Italienisch mit makkaroni nudeln! Ich liebe vor allem die pilze!

3 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.