Montag, 20. September 2010

MIX MIX MIX

My favorite things are at the moment this new bag from New Yorker
store, which was on sale for 10euro. I wasn't really sure so far if I ever gonna find something in Leopard print that I'm gonna like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Recently I have been selling a bunch of clothing from the past years. Reason.. doesn't fit me anymore or just didn't really like it. I sold my stuff in the states at the Buffallo Exchange at Austin, TX or at other local thrift stores and I tell you it was quite surprised that they like all my clothes.

I am more of a clothing hunt that doesn't get out of a trend to fast and that I am able to keep it forever, at least for a while.

/Madewell Oxford Classic/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I felt so bag on sunday, I felt sick all day. It was terrible, my doc was giving me a describtion that knocked me out all day. I had an allergic reaction to the medicine. Today I felt a lot better besides I still felt dizzy and huge headaches. The weather is so nice at the moment. I love Fall, it is warm, nice sunshine and I get to play outside in the woods. Here are some shoots from me that were taken last weekend or 2 weeks ago?! Well its something, at least.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
xXx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.