Samstag, 18. September 2010

Whats in my Bag

The online shop for Zara is really great! Unfortanly it is not possible for me to shop there for one reason, my adresse. I figured that it is possible to get it shipped to the store when you order from home. It is awsome this way, you can pick it up at the nearest store in town.
So lets get a little closer to the detail. My shopping bag! Filled with a pair of boots that will keep me thru the deepest Winter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, it was very hard to get this pair of boots. First of all I seen them online at Zara than I were calling at the nearest store to find out if they carry these. So neither of the stores carried them of course. It was so hard cause I was calling almost every other day for asking if they have it then. Last thursday I went to the store on my lunch break to see if they got in yet. So they didn't had them yet. I should check back next week or so. I didn't do that I called Frankfurt Zara store and ask for these and finally they said yes, they carry it. So what a surprise for me, also the driving way wouldn't be that bad. So I reserved them until Saturday, today and picked them up. The store in Frankfurt was really busy and wished I could dig a little more in my budget to buy nice clothing for this Fall. I picked them up today and I tell you I am happy about that. The onlyiest store that carry them. I wonder if this gonna happen again. Hopefully soon might be I am going to shop at this big store and find something nice again. Their Collection is just to nice. xXx bisous!

1 Kommentar:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.