Sonntag, 14. November 2010

New care products

I went shopping yesterday for care products. All of the brands are made in germany. I love german products. I bought this soap in a chocolate smell for bubble bath times. It smells so good like real chocolate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also got this light wash gel for my face from Nivea since my skin doesn't heel from using neutrogena. I have sensitive skin and can use only certain products. So I got this one and its really good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My first bow from American Apparell, bought it at downtown at the store. It was kind of expensive, 11 euro. I saw it on line in dollar, would've been cheaper. But I love it, my first AA Bow haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
xXx bisous!

7 Kommentare:

  1. i like your blog =) could you see mine?? i hope it!!! kisskisss!!!

    http://moonsandme.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. by the way, i follow you!! would you follow me??=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute bow!! And chocolate smelling bubble bath sounds soooo good♥

    xoxo
    Ai

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Pretty cool site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.


    Kate Smith
    escorts in switzerland

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.