Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

Sweet as the Sunset

I am doing ok so far after spending the weekend at the Hospital. On Saturday I got dehydrated and was constantly vomiting during the day. In the night I decided to go and when I arrived at the hospital they quickly put me on IV. I got out on Monday and felt still weak and dizzy. Since than I have constantly headaches, I will probably reduce my hours at work and try to relax as much as I can so I will be fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the everyday set that blooms up my day and night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this Butter cream from Viktoria Secret smells so delicious and fresh! i use it mostly for my hands, the smell is new, I don't know how long its been out but I haven't dig for her creams for a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At the Christmas after sale I picked up 3 Lotion for Hands and Body for $5 each. These 3 are my favorite smell. Love spell, secret charme, lucious kisses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A little cute gift from my sister, it came with chocolate but i already opened it and shared it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.