Sonntag, 14. Februar 2010

Marshalls Haul

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are the clothes I got at Marshalls yesterday. The heart shaped box clutch I got at Newlook.com a month ago. The flower detail print is the same as on the skirt. I was surprised when I noticed that it is similar, two different stores has used the same prints on different Items. I like Marshalls!
Happy Valentine to you!
xxx kizz xxx

2 Kommentare:

  1. you can never go wrong with marshalls! that floral skirt is love:)

    hope you had a good VDAY!

    <3
    eden

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ahh, i love going to marshalls or tj maxx, i always find the cutest things. loving these skirts :)

    oh! and that clutch is so adorable. i love the blue color!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.