Sonntag, 14. Februar 2010

Valentine's Weekend

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm wearing here a skirt from marshalls.

These are some sneak peak pictures of my Saturday, taken at SA Riverwalk, the romantic place to take your loved one. I love the horses but they was looking really tired today.
My Valentine took me shopping at Marshalls and I found a couple nice things there but I show you what I got tomorrow.
Happy Valentine to you!
xxxkizzxxx

3 Kommentare:

  1. awww i hope you're having a marvelous valentine's day! these pictures are so romantic and your floral skirt is so lovely. can't wait to see the rest of the goodies you got at marshalls!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very romantic - love the floral skirt and bag

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.