Samstag, 27. Februar 2010

Stone Werks

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
These are the pics while I was heading out the house.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Top-F21+Accessoires, skirt-UrbanOutfitters, denim moto jacket-GAP, boots-Topshop
I was on a Ladys night out this friday to a nice restaurant called Stone Werks big rocks grill. The special occasion for it is that my friend is moving out the town :(. So it was a quick night, I got there was waiting for 45 minutes for the girls to arrive and than I had to wait another 45 minutes again for JOe to pick me up. I thought the restaurant was close to my house but no it was further away, so I went on line to read Topshop blog from my little samsung glide and read the news of today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.