I just found this cute Fifi Lapin top at Forever21 today. I am always looking for a cute one like this and finally got one. You can get one by clicking here Do you like this shirt?
I'm into smiles, bows, family and friendships forever; posting from Germany about Photography and sweet things. All I want is to make you feel better so; Will you come by again?!
Eine kleine Träumerin.
» Ich bin in eine Welt hineingetreten die ich nie wieder aufgeben wuerde.
Eine Welt voller Begebenheiten, Liebe und die faszination am Leben.
Dieser Blog ist der Teil von mir in dem ich meine Ereignisse festhalte, als Tagebuch und dies fuer immer. ♥
Contact: Let's Blabber... I speak English and Deutsch. Rather like to E-mail me? No Problem. This is my E-Mail Address for you: merachen@live.de
we ♥ it || flickr || tumblr
My lovely Follower
Dieser Blog hat 126 Leser.
Regelmäßiger Leser werden? » Follow - KLICK «
So cute :) Mon Mode Blog
AntwortenLöschenHey, thanks for your comment! :-)
AntwortenLöschenI do indeed like this top-the little print is CUTE!
Always a fan of Fifi Lapin art :D
AntwortenLöschencute!!!
great post - love the blog!
thanks for the sweet comment at mine
stop back soon! xx
Love the shirt. I don't think they sell Fifi Lapin items at F21 in Canada :(
AntwortenLöschensatinsugar.blogspot.com
i like your blog as well! and thanks for the kind words on mine! ;)
AntwortenLöschen