Dienstag, 16. März 2010

Away with all these flowers

Spring has begun, the birds start to sing.
Butterflys swing by to say hello, feels like their in my belly.
Blossom trees grew so lucky, cherry blossoms pick first in may,
clears my sense and the smell is just so fine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I think I grew a little bit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
top-Zara, skirt-Rachael&chloe, boots-NineWest, denim moto jacket-GAP, Accessoires-F21

It is uncredible how I just wanna escape after the 6th workday. It was the fastest weekend I've ever experienced. Sunday was such a beautiful sunny spring like day and than monday was still some left, thankfully. This is spring, sunny days and rainy days, nothing else to expect. I have my raincoat hanging in my weardrobe, waiting to wear for grey grounting clouds in the sky after a nice warm day.

4 Kommentare:

  1. these pictures are so gorgeous and they make me ready for spring! :) i love the lighting and the overall feel in these photos. my favorite part of your look is definitely that skirt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great surrounding for outfit pictures!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!
    this is sooooo romantic and feminine and cute. I love the boots and I love the texture mixing.

    This is so pretty. It was this post that convinced me to follow you :)

    Love always,
    magpie:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those are pretty photos. I love the flowers. The popcorn trees have bloomed, here, and I need to get photos before they all fall away.

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.