I went to Sallybeauty supply store to check out the Nailpolish they have and these are the 2 I bought. The one at the left is Lemonade and the one I hold on the right is Gumdrop. It comes with a tiny lipgloss on the side which smells either like lemon and chewy gum. It's the first time I've tryed them out. I like the Orly brand, it stays on my fingernails pretty much.
Mittwoch, 17. März 2010
Orly Nailpolish makes me happy
I went to Sallybeauty supply store to check out the Nailpolish they have and these are the 2 I bought. The one at the left is Lemonade and the one I hold on the right is Gumdrop. It comes with a tiny lipgloss on the side which smells either like lemon and chewy gum. It's the first time I've tryed them out. I like the Orly brand, it stays on my fingernails pretty much.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Aw we don't have this brand in the UK but those colours look super cute..I'm jealous haha!
AntwortenLöschenxx
That's such a cute ring you have there. And those colors look great together. :)
AntwortenLöschenThanks so much for following me! I really appreciate! :) And I'm so excited to start following you as well. :)
I have the same color..its my favorite! I love your ring! So cute :)
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful flowers and outfit!
AntwortenLöschen