Montag, 22. März 2010

...Bubblelicious...Cottoncandy...Fun time...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt- Rachael&Chloe, top+boots-Forever21, Accessoires-f21, bag-Newlook

What a wonderful weather for a sunday! It was very windy today as you can see on the one picture where I hold my hat. It was actually flying away in the big puddle.. I'm like noooo... but my hat didn't get so soaked. JOe took these pictures outside by our apartment before we went to a good restaurant called barbecue in Texas San Antonio. I can just recommend this restaurant to you because it is the best barbeque ever. After a stuffed belly with delicious food and dessert we went to Downtown where we let our child play in us. I took some pictures of the town, so I have a bunch before we leave this place. I can't tell exactly when we are leaving but it could be earlier than the actual date.
I show you the pictures from downtown sa, too. I don't wanna miss it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

8 Kommentare:

  1. Great outfit! Love the hat!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a cute outfit! I really feel like wearing my pink skirt, polkadot top and black wedges to work tomorrow :)

    Love the blog!

    jeniwren.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great outfit girl, lovely photo's as well
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. cute outfit! i love the skirt! :)

    btw, while i was looking at your photos i was thinking that the place looked familiar. then i realized they were taken in San Antonio. that's The Alamo in one of them, right? we went there last January. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oooh, boot twins! Love the outfit. I've been wanting some heart-shaped tights for the longest time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. oh my god! your outfit is beautiful!
    :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. WOW Im absolutely in love with the hat, skirt, CALI ring and purse!! I want to steal them from you!! Where did you get the ring? Great outfit chicka!!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.