Today's day looks like is going to rain but it doesn't bother me, I like the rain when it does not storm. I'm thinking about my next Outfit, I can't decide either military inspired or Nautical. I have a lot of things to do for the move that is in one month. I have to organize and clean, packing my bags for what I wanna wear to my trip to nevada to see my mother in law and brothers. And for when I get to germany. So today I am going to make a cake out of verpooten egg drink. Usually I bake this in winter season but I still have some left of that drink so I think it is also okay to bake it in spring time. For what it would be nice also is for easter. Oh well I am going to relax a little bit and than I go do my stuff. xxx kizz xxx
Mittwoch, 24. März 2010
"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."Roy Croft
Today's day looks like is going to rain but it doesn't bother me, I like the rain when it does not storm. I'm thinking about my next Outfit, I can't decide either military inspired or Nautical. I have a lot of things to do for the move that is in one month. I have to organize and clean, packing my bags for what I wanna wear to my trip to nevada to see my mother in law and brothers. And for when I get to germany. So today I am going to make a cake out of verpooten egg drink. Usually I bake this in winter season but I still have some left of that drink so I think it is also okay to bake it in spring time. For what it would be nice also is for easter. Oh well I am going to relax a little bit and than I go do my stuff. xxx kizz xxx
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Dainty pictures!:D
AntwortenLöschenThanks for sharing.:D