You are my thing, my sweet thing.
I would do everything for you, I buy you a Diamond ring plus
I sing for you next thing I do I would give the whole world to you. In love Selma
top-F21, shorts-AmericanEagle, canvas shoes-topshop, Accessoires-F21+Modcloth
The weather is beautiful, I can't believe spring is here. It's so warm that I can wear a shorts and a tank top. No need to wear tights at 80 dregrees and my denim jacket I left in my closet, so to look a little dressed up I put on Accessoires and don't miss a bag.
I received my orders yesterday and my husband and me are going to Pcs to Germany, in one of our favorite towns. So just after 1 year of living in San Antonio we are going back already but thats okay. To be in the Army as a spouse means to be ready to move. My workplace gonna change to another store and I am going to take College classes on line. I continue blogging and I am excited to shoot pictures from europe.
I do have family in germany and friends, too. I am going to visit my family in nevada soon cause I miss them and will not see them for a while after the move. And saying bye to my friends here in sa isn't that easy, I am gonna miss them, the good partys and the meet up's, sight.
I am glad I have you guys and I am so happy about every comment I get. Have a nice spring day!
Nice blog and post!!!
AntwortenLöschenbarbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...
i love those pics! very springlike
AntwortenLöscheni love seeing how the warmer weather makes everyone so much happier :) you look so lovely in this top (i'm loving the pattern) and the shots of the butterfly are stunning.
AntwortenLöschenNice pictures!:D
AntwortenLöschenWhite looks so good on you!:D
Will now follow your blog, follow mine too?:D
Super cute blog!
AntwortenLöschenI love this outfit. The bow is just adorable!
I've become a follower.
xx
DD
http://darlingdeedee.blogspot.com