Dienstag, 2. März 2010

retro flair 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
These are the MaryJanes I was also trying with this Outfit yesterday. The mustard yellow color did fit the skirt good. I bought these at Modcloth.com last year but I am pretty sure they still have some similar to these ones. March is here and I can't wait for the first flowers to grow, my favorite always have been the Cherryblossom tree.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I always did dream of taking pictures of myself describing of how I feel and now I have the opportunity to do this in this blog and I am so happy to receive comments from you. I am not perfect but I am a girl that has dreams and wants to live it out here.
xxx kizz xxx

3 Kommentare:

  1. What a beautiful skirt!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE that skirt! Such a pretty floral print for spring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the skirt and jean jacket! Both are perfect for spring.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.