Montag, 1. März 2010

retro flair 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was a nice sunny day today. This retro flower skirt I bought at target is my favorite. I could wear it with my new denim moto jacket. March is here and I am so happy that spring is near! I made some more pictures but I show you how my yellow mustard MaryJanes do fit with this Outfit at the next post.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt-target xhilaration, top-F21, denim moto jacket-Gap, boots-NineWest, Accessoires-UO+F21 xxx kizz xxx

5 Kommentare:

  1. you are perfect , i love this outfit!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really cute outfit! Love the skirt :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i like the boots & the skirt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. omg. that skirt is so watercolory and dreamy. <3

    http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your skirt is adorable. I love florals so much! and your shoes...amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.