Sonntag, 7. März 2010

+ Rock Nautical:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love Forever21 for one reason: they always have inspired Items that comes right off the runway. Awsome these inspired Alexander Wang sunglasses! I mean the price wasn't that bad... good prices from F21, affordable and fab!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Blazer: UrbanOutfitters, Jeggings: SteveMadden, Crop shirt: Newlook, boots: F21, Accessoires: F21

5 Kommentare:

  1. Too cute for words. Did you buy these "Alexander Wang-like" glasses recently? for I would very much like a pair of my own. Beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look so cool!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ah you are so pretty young miss! i love the chain necklace. Gorgeous!


    I am Denise Katipunera

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great boots! You look so cute! Your hair is pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I tried to order those sunglasses from F21 but of course they are out of stock. They are fabulous!

    xoxox

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.