Top-F21, shorts-AmericanEagle, bag-Vintage, tights-Newlook, Canvas-Topshop, Accessoires-F21
I went to see Alice in Wonderland in Imaxx. It is an amazing movie! I just love the movie. When I arrived with JOe at the Imaxx there was a big line already so when we got in, there was still a good couple of seats available. I couldn't imagine that it was so busy there and that this movie had more visitors at the first weekend than Avatar had. Did you get a chance to see it that weekend and did you like it?
beautiful outfit and bow!
AntwortenLöschenLove those tights! I've been wanting a pair just like them..!
AntwortenLöschenLove the red accessories, so cute :)
AntwortenLöschenThanks for coming by :)
xoxo,
Coco
http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by! Your ridiculously gorgeous and i love that bow!
AntwortenLöschenJust signed up to follow you-hope you'll follow me :)
Cheers, Jesa
CUTE FIT! so girly!
AntwortenLöschenGenial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.
AntwortenLöschenSorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.
AntwortenLöschen