Its wrong for a guy to have no personality, no heart. Because I dont care about style or money. I care about heart. Fashion is not just beauty, its about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
Ok: polka dots, florals, rompers AND stripes? Lady, you are my kind of woman!
Thanks for commenting my blog. I had to check yours out, and love it. I'm now an ardent follower via Google Connect. I'd be honored if you'd return the favor. xo. -Bella Q
I'm into smiles, bows, family and friendships forever; posting from Germany about Photography and sweet things. All I want is to make you feel better so; Will you come by again?!
Eine kleine Träumerin.
» Ich bin in eine Welt hineingetreten die ich nie wieder aufgeben wuerde.
Eine Welt voller Begebenheiten, Liebe und die faszination am Leben.
Dieser Blog ist der Teil von mir in dem ich meine Ereignisse festhalte, als Tagebuch und dies fuer immer. ♥
Contact: Let's Blabber... I speak English and Deutsch. Rather like to E-mail me? No Problem. This is my E-Mail Address for you: merachen@live.de
we ♥ it || flickr || tumblr
My lovely Follower
Dieser Blog hat 126 Leser.
Regelmäßiger Leser werden? » Follow - KLICK «
Love the breton stripe tee and that bag looks so cute...it's the bow, I'm a sucker for bows! Cool blog btw...follow you :-)
AntwortenLöschenSuch a cute bag! And lovely words. :)
AntwortenLöschenyour bag is super cute!! and im glad ur mom got a better job!! i wont worry & i will try my best to keep happy!! hehe thanks :)
AntwortenLöschenyour bag is super cute!! and im glad ur mom got a better job!! i wont worry & i will try my best to keep happy!! hehe thanks :)
AntwortenLöschenadorable!!
AntwortenLöschenliving that stripe tee!!! u rock the nautical trend girl!! very pretty! love ur bag with the gold chain!
AntwortenLöschenxoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/
Ok: polka dots, florals, rompers AND stripes? Lady, you are my kind of woman!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for commenting my blog. I had to check yours out, and love it. I'm now an ardent follower via Google Connect. I'd be honored if you'd return the favor. xo. -Bella Q