Freitag, 2. April 2010

I'm waiting for the rain to come down...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
flower romper-Charlotte russe, cardigan-ross, nothingham boots-Modcloth,watch-Adidas

April is usually the month of the rain. In germany people call it "April regen" also a meaning for april is that it is the "month that does what it wants" because of their nice mixed sunny days and stormy rainy days.

Today I went to the gym before work. I work out so I hope I reach my goal for my so wanted clothing size. I've been trying to loose weight for years now and even if I had a good size it wasn't enough for me. So now I am thinking to myself what was going on in my mind thinking to be skinny (5 years ago) at the time I actually had a good size like xsmall or small. Right now I wear size medium to large which is okay but I keep my hands off from fast food places and soda. I'll try my best! Kinda funny I know!

I love my new romper! I've been wanting one so badly. Last weekend I went with JOe to the outlet mall in San Marcos. I couldn't believe they had a charlotte russe store at the outlet mall so I went in there to shop. I haven't been in this store for a while and when I purchased this romper I was the happiest customer in the whole world! I also found this watch at the fossil store for half price off! So I am going to check out asos.com and see if I can get a watch for this price there.
xxx kizz xxx

10 Kommentare:

  1. cute outfit! :D

    I am now following you, follow me too yah?

    thanks girl!

    :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i looove your dress! and my sister has that same cardi, soo cute. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. flower romper is beautiful , I want it me too!
    kiss

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ah that romper is amazing! I love it!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dudeeee. I love your romper! The floral is SO pretty. I have been desperately searching for a floral romper and so far, no luck.
    You look gorgeous, girl!
    thank you for the blog comment :)

    Love always,
    maggie:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. The romper looks great on you!! Very nice outfit

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh i hate rain!!
    you are soo cute!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.