Montag, 12. April 2010

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

at UrbanOutfitters is a good sale right now. I might order some glasses but i did already before the big sale so i guess not for me. I love UO their clothing line is awsome. The price is a little high for me to afford it everytime, thats why I try to find pieces that are similar looking to Uo. So like this suit with dots, it was $15.
xxx kizz xxx

3 Kommentare:

  1. i love the title of this post. cute quote. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie sensibel und trotzdem so zerstörerisch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I too love the Title of your post!

    So pretty. The poka dot body suit is amazing with those shorts! I love U.O. too!

    Cheers, Jesa

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.