Dienstag, 20. April 2010

" If you don't want anything than you get it but if you want anything than you don't get it "

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Soon I will be leaving this town. I can't wait! I am excited to go to Las Vegas next month to visit my family. Everything I got planed in this cute monthly planner that i just bought at target on sale.
I hope my backordered shoes will be arriving the apartment soon. Its time I've been waiting for 4 month to get it. I don't have a lot to tell right now. So i hope you like these pictures, too.

10 Kommentare:

  1. Pretty pictures, hope you have an awesome time in Vegas.

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. these pictures are so gorgeous with the florals! and i'm loving the planner, for some reason i've been obsessed with them even though they don't help me a bit with keeping track of all the things i have to do. i'm hopeless. :P

    and your trip to las vegas sounds awesome, i'm so jealous! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These shots are sweet I love the flowers with the material wrapped round!
    From Dolly
    XXX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ah I wish I was that organised, I might have to copy you slightly and get inspired by buying a gorgeous planner.
    Love the blog!
    Eloise

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hello, thank-you for commenting on my blog! i adore your photographs and your header.

    keep in touch
    love, jazzabelle x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh cool, Im from Vegas. Did you live in Vegas! I read the top post.. I agree there is nothing like IN n Out, no way!
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @ Jolie: My husband is from nevada las vegas and we will visit his family there. We live in SA.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love this detailed shots... so pretty. And your pink planner is so lovely.

    I love planners too... and I collect them. xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. i wanna visit LA too! mmm chloe :D again, amzing photogrpahy!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.