Montag, 19. April 2010

"love is all there is"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my new top from Wetseal that i bought yesterday at the mall. I like the blue flower print. It feels like light cotton. My favorite kind of shirts. I also got a flower print tote bag that i love so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was a wonderful sunday. I went with JOe to target and he bought me some dishware. It comes in white with a flower print on it. It was on sale, even better.
He also went with me to the ulta store and i got me some nailpolish. I was looking for the brown O.P.I color that is so trendy right now but they only had the darker version of it so i didn't get it. Instead I got me a 4 pack of tiny nailpolish from O.P.I in softpink. I guess i prefer pink more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also got this one. I love the nailpolish essie. They have such sweet colors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.