
I found this picture at weheartit.com. I fell in love with this nail polish color jade green from Chanel that's from last years edition. I searched Chanel.com and found out that this color is sold out. I searched ebay.com their seller prices are incredible high, the price goes up to $200. I mean I can't afford paying this price even this shade is really nice, but once in a while $25 for one nail polish is totally fine. I just bought me these new 3 matte shades at the American Apparel store that just came out. I payed $15 for 3. The one in the middle picture comes in a nice mint green which I was looking for and is similar to the Chanel color jade green.
I was trying it on my nails and it appears a little darker so it looks kinda like the jade green from Chanel.
I just did this post twice. I had an error run and it closed it down. How terrible that felt when this happens, urgh.
Chanel nail polish is so amazing! I need to get them!
AntwortenLöschenhttp://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
Heeeelllllooooo =3
AntwortenLöschenThanks for stopping by, leaving a comment, and becoming one of my precious followers, appreciate it.
And, lovely nail polish. Must be the volcanic disturbance, my internet is slow here too.
With chocolate and sprinkles,
Berlin
ah i have this shade on my nails today! but in australia ive purchased KIT nailpolish in 'high roller' mint green
AntwortenLöschenloove the colors! great deal on the american apparel ones,
AntwortenLöschenreally cute blog,love it ;)
Just have how gorgeous that jade shade is! :)
AntwortenLöschen