everything-forever21
I went to get a haircut today and I am very happy with the result. Once I was done I stopped by at Forever21 and got me this mesh shoulder shirt in grey. I paired it with my skirt, that I have from the store a while ago. I decided to not wear any shoes with this outfit, I thought it would give a good effect to it.
For some reason i love to shop at the f21 store. I think sometimes it can be very overwhelming to shop there because their many choice of clothes they have. Whenever i shop there i always find something that catches my eye. Usually I'm looking for anything that i can mix up with stuff i got in my wardrobe.
Today was the going away party, BBQ at my friends house. They was doing this party for me and joe. This is the last weekend of this month that we are staying. Next weekend we will be going to vegas to see his family. I am excited about that! And than we will be living in germany.
xXx
love your top and the layered necklaces. I have a same feeling with forever21, i always come away with something other then what i came to get in the first place.
AntwortenLöschenxx cute blog!!
LOVE IT,YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
AntwortenLöschencute outfit :)
AntwortenLöschenyou look so pretty, love the top especially. are you excited about germany? (: i love f21, but we dont have the store in london. all the things that you say you like in your profile bit- i couldnt agree more (:
AntwortenLöschen@beeble: I am very excited to go to germany. xXx
AntwortenLöschenWOW! I absolutely love your nails! Just found your blog and adore it! You now have a new follower!
AntwortenLöschenxo