One more day to spend here in San Antonio, which is tomorrow. I have a couple more things to clean in the apartment. Friday the road trip starts to Las Vegas to see my family, my mother in law, brothers and sisters. I haven't seen them for so long now because I was living overseas and been living for one year in Texas now. I couldn't get any vacation leave from work at all for some reason over the holidays last year, that my husband had to go by him self for a week to see his family.
Oh, I am totally Job less now :D I had to quit my job so its nothing very special going on at the moment that I don't have one, my apartment is totally empty besides my luggage, me, my husband and my 2 dogs, that will fly on the plane with us when the time comes to leave the states to Germany. I am excited and my family, too.
I guess I will be blogging less now that vacation starts on Friday. I will be having a lots of pictures ready when I come back. I'll try my hardest to keep my blog updated with nice random pictures, from where I have been those vacation days. I'm gonna miss ya'll!
xXx
Have fun and be safe!:D
AntwortenLöschenhttp://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
Such a gorgeous blog! New follower :) And thanks for following and commenting Selma! Enjoy your holiday! xxx
AntwortenLöschenyour blog is lovely! good luck with your road trip and your next steps in life. im sure something great awaits!
AntwortenLöschen<3
eden
join my summer giveaway here
seems like you have a lot going on. wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing and seeing in on the blog!
AntwortenLöschenWanna trade? I rather be jobless right now. Working is over rated. Good luck with the move to Germany.
AntwortenLöschenHave fun!
AntwortenLöschenhttp://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
i love your title ! it's meens so much for me ! :')
AntwortenLöschenif u want check out my blog !
http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com
Have fun on the road trip to Las Vegas! It sounds like so much fun and I'm jealous. I've always wanted to a take a road trip there (from NJ though might be stretching it a bit) haha :) It'll be nice seeing your family again!
AntwortenLöschenTake tons of pictures for us!!!
gorgeous pictures ! love your blog !
AntwortenLöschen