Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

" give me a flower sometimes and I will love you forever "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So here I am on vacation time in Vegas! I really miss blogging. The road trip was so great. The car we was driving is a Chrystler van and it is so comfortable and big enough for all the stuff. We was driving towards Arizona and the weather there is a little more windy and chilly. We stopped at the town Flagstaff and stayed there for a night and went to the grand canyon the next morning. It was amazing to see the grand canyon. The last time I went there with my hubby was 5 years ago. Yes that's a long time ago and it has changed there a lot since then. It is more open for tourists now. We payed $25 for a whole week but we left the same day. I made a lot of nice pictures but I will be posting them a little later all at once. I am hanging out with family right now and enjoying reading a good book that I bought and a magazine Nylon for may.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sounds fun, Selma!:D Enjoy and stay safe!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hi there, selma! have fun!!! :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.