Mittwoch, 7. April 2010

Pastel with silver

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt-Rafael&chloe, top-F21, sandals-bakersshoes, accessoires-F21
This pastel skirt I choosed with a simple white lace top. I like pastel colors mixed with just something silver like this bag.
Its so nice and warm here in san antonio just like summer so I got on my sandals I bought last year at bakersshoes.com I like the white sandal with the different colors on the front and at the back there's a little zipper on both sides. These sandals are very comfortable and match any kind of style. I will wear these during summer time a lot.

Soon I will leave my work and get my move done. In about 2 weeks I will see my family in las vegas and I am excited about it. I have to get some papers done for my 2 dogs so they can fly with me to germany. The papers are only good for 10 days so i will not stay to long in vegas. We are excited and can't wait to get our orders with the actual date. But now I have to get ready for work. Have a great day! xxx kizz xxx

3 Kommentare:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.