Montag, 5. April 2010

"You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessoires"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt + shirt- Forever21, Accessoires + boots- F21, Bag (old)- Wetseal, watch- Adidas

Went to shop at Forever21 and this is the Outfit I choosed. I love this skirt because it comes with a zipper in the front and it let's it dress up easy with other clothes I got in my closet. I also found this striped shirt that match this skirt well. When I was at the store to choose items I just grabbed something I like and at the dressing room I was like mhh this actually match pretty good together.
I love forever21 because their good finds.

Today I received this amazing I love your blog award and the day before yesterday I received Sunshine award, too! I am so happy about it. I really appreciate this. I give a big thanks to these lovely bloggers Marie and Mimi
that gave me these awards during easter time.

Have a nice week darlings! xxx kizz xxx

6 Kommentare:

  1. Cute skirt! I love the zipper detail in the front!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the outfit, so cute. i wish we had Forever 21 in england, I want that skirt soo bad :) x

    Roxanne
    http://roxannewilliamson.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You choosed the outfit so well! I particularly love the handbag and the earrings. XOXO ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Selma!:D Loving the outfit and the quote!:D

    BTW, it so weird, some of my comments on the award blogpost were deleted... Even the one you wrote. It said I have 13 comments but when I click on it it's just 8.

    So weird.

    Let me know what happened to yours.

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.