Donnerstag, 22. April 2010

Pink evening primrose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back. That's part of what it means to be alive. But inside our heads - at least that's where I imagine it - there's a little room where we store those memories. A room like the stacks in this library. And to understand the workings of our own heart we have to keep on making new reference cards. We have to dust things off every once in awhile, let in fresh air, change the water in the flower vases. In other words, you'll live forever in your own private library." - Haruki Murakami

I'm very busy at the moment. I'm packing up my bags for the trip to las vegas plus the move that's going on next month, my husband and me are moving to germany. I live out of the luggadge already, I packed my clothes already so I can spend a little more time during the weekend. Next week the movers are coming to pick everything up to ship it to germany. I'm excited already and my husband, too.
I hope you like the pictures i took. More pictures will be coming. I love taking them :) Have a great day lovelys!

11 Kommentare:

  1. loved the photos (: where are you going?
    thanks for the comment

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the primrose looks so cute on your blog. works well with the background and header. nice post.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @beeble: I'm going to visit my mother in law in las vegas. And from there to germany.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely photos... I love how you captured the beauty of the primrose.

    What camera are you using? I really love your shots. xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great photos...
    You are very good photographer!!!

    xoxo
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. these are lovely photos!
    you have a lovely blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh wow, these photos are really quite amazing! i wish i coult take photos like these!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Las Vegas! I am so jealous! Im going next summer :) Great photos. I like to curve my photos edges like that too :)
    Would you like to exchange links? Let me know! :)
    - Adele
    moltacuriosa.blogspot.com

    twitter

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. oh my, i just looked in my bedroom and i just realized that i have a tin with the exact same pattern as yours, except mine is taller and narrower. how weird! i bought it at my local charity shop for 50p :)

    love, jazzabelle. x

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.