Sonntag, 4. April 2010

Today I received my first Sunshine award!



Thanks to Mimi for giving me my first blog award!


The rules that must be followed are:


1) Post the logo within your blog or post

2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within your post

4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from


I am passing this award to my new blog friends:


allthingsmarie


missvelvetbow

girlwiththeflower

selectivepotential

thecitizenrosebud

WearableDreams

Couture

erinykim

leauderose

the-blisslist

vivalabreee

fashionwestie

9 Kommentare:

  1. So sweet of you! Thanks!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats for you..and Happy easter day,..:)

    http://foreistcage.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank-you, Selma for honoring me and sharing your award with us. Your blog is very bright and happy so Sunshine indeed describes your posts! Happy Easter, dearie! xo -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congratulations!! And thank you so much for thinking of me! That's really thoughtful of you and I can't express my gratitude enough. I really appreciate it. :)

    G'bless ya & Happy Easter!
    Erin :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you so much Selma for the award! I really appreciate it and I hope you had a wonderful Easter! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you so much! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Yay!! Thank you so so much Selma! I'm really excited and I'm so honored that you thought of me. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Aw Thank you gorgeous girl!!!

    your lovely :)

    Cheers, Jesa

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.