I'm into smiles, bows, family and friendships forever; posting from Germany about Photography and sweet things. All I want is to make you feel better so; Will you come by again?!
Eine kleine Träumerin.
» Ich bin in eine Welt hineingetreten die ich nie wieder aufgeben wuerde.
Eine Welt voller Begebenheiten, Liebe und die faszination am Leben.
Dieser Blog ist der Teil von mir in dem ich meine Ereignisse festhalte, als Tagebuch und dies fuer immer. ♥
Contact: Let's Blabber... I speak English and Deutsch. Rather like to E-mail me? No Problem. This is my E-Mail Address for you: merachen@live.de
we ♥ it || flickr || tumblr
My lovely Follower
Dieser Blog hat 126 Leser.
Regelmäßiger Leser werden? » Follow - KLICK «
Happy Easter to you as well! & That bunny is so adorable and soft looking! I wish I could hold it; I'd probably hurt it by squeezing it too much. ;D
AntwortenLöschenhappy easter to you too! ♥
AntwortenLöschenthanks for following...i've decided to follow you too ^.^
btw. your blog is really pretty, esp the banner!~
I love bunnies and bunny ears;) Hope you had a great Easter!
AntwortenLöschenThis is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschenxx
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Hi Selma!!!!:D
AntwortenLöschenHappy Easter!:D
Btw, I have something for you, check out my blog!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!