Samstag, 8. Mai 2010

* Life in Las Vegas *

These are the pictures of my vacation in Las Vegas. I went with Joe to the strip in the evening. It feels good to go out a little later in the day when the sun is still shining and the lights slowly turn on at the strip.
I have so many picture and I will show them all. There's pictures I was taking from the inside of the mall and outside, too. After this a few from the flamingo blvd. I love the flamingo part of the strip the most. Somehow I like flamingo's very much. I even have a flamingo tank top from F21 that I bought a while back, you can see it at one of my last post's.
I think these pictures turned out really good. Its gonna be a really long post so I hope you like them! Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The UrbanOutfitters store. I went in there to shop a little bit. I bought me a pair of shoes that are really nice. I will show them to you later in another post. Sometimes I wish I could buy the whole store. They carry so many nice clothes that I can just dream to own one day. I like UrbanOutfitters style a lot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Luis Vuitton store from the outside mall. Doesn't it look nice? The lights were moving, I was starring at the store for a while. I have never noticed the moving lights before! So far I don't really wanna afford a nice bag from this store or a swim suit for under a thousand dollars. If I take pictures it makes me happy, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Please leave me your comment. I would appreciate a lot and it would make me really happy! Thanks lovelys!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice pictures!:D Thanks for sharing them!:D Makes me wanna go to Vegas real soon.:D

    Enjoy the weekend, Selma!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely pictures! I've never been to Las Vegas but your photos make me feel like I've visited. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.