


Image via weheartit.com
I wish I could see my mum for Mother's day. She lives in germany and I miss her but soon I will see her and I get to spend some time with her. She likes shopping and she would go with me to all the stores I want to go to. I can't wait to go with her to the Primark store, she has never been in there since it new opened in frankfurt. My first Primark visit were in London when I went with my friend for a couple of days to visit her family. Yes I'm a very family person but I could never stay in their house for 2 weeks, its just to long and to miss household and things you want to do under your ceiling. Oh well, what is the longest time you would stay in your family house? xXx
Thankyou for your lovely comment, it's always nice to know when people appreciate what i'm writing :)
AntwortenLöschenYour blog is beautiful, too. I love all the cute pics xxxxx