Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010

* UrbanOutfitters purchase *

I have been out at the strip in las vegas for a shopping trip.
I went to the UrbanOutfitters store and bought some nice clothes
I found a dress that was on sale, it was quite a surprise for me
because I have been wanting it for a while now but the regular price
made me not buying it so I got it and happy with it. Its kind of a summer
dress and I will wear it later when its nice and warm outside.
For now I have to watch what I am spending especially I was spending my
money on expensive name brand clothes. So soon I will be leaving las vegas.
I am excited, I will be flying to germany with Joe and meet family and friends
over there. We will be living in a motel for a while until we get an apartment.
Can't wait! I have to find me a new Job which I am excited about too. And I will
be starting posting more often Outfit post's. Tonight I will be going out to dinner and will
wear something nice so I'll do a shoot with Joe. I kinda don't have time to do any
Outfit post because I've been watching the children like everyday so it is also hard to do Outfit
post's in between. I was just thinking I am looking for a nice straw hat and wonder where
I can find one. Do you have any Idea's where to get one? That would be nice of you.
xXx

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for following.
    I'm glad :)

    I love your blog. adorable photos!!!

    Nana xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.