Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry." And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you "

Outfit: Zara shirt, Jeans UO, new clogs, Accessoires F21


Today I went out with my husband Joe and his old best friend and his girl to this

nice Italian cuisine restaurant in las vegas. It was an experience for itself I must

admit. From the outside it looks normal but when I was walking in I was like ok

so what now? Everything looks black and dark, all I saw was famous pictures on

the wall from actor's like al pacino and so. I'm just like wow and where is the

entry now? We waited and there it opened a little window asking" Do you have a

reservation?" His friend said Yes ! So slowly a door opened where the phone booth

was and I couldn't really imagine it was a door cause the phone was hanging on that

wall. So we walked in and I thought this is a dream. Everything looked like in a movie

from the Italian ones in the 1970's. I was just starring at everything. It was amazing

really. The food was awesome, too. We had some wine Riesling and had a good time.








I was trying another Outfit post. I think I look a little overweight or something maybe to fat.

I don't know how I should call it. I feel comfortable but when it comes to Outfit pictures

I feel like I need to loose some weight, yes I am trying but it is very hard. To not confuse

myself more about it I try to take it as it is because I was trying ones before to loose weight even

though I didn't need to do that. I had size xsmall to small. So with that opinion I just got

into it more and here I am wearing size medium to large. Every time I see myself at the

mirror I think what helps. I try to eat healthy a lot. But really if it comes to sweet I love to

drink white wine. With that I feel good and have no need to eat more candy besides sour candy.

So I do another Outfit post probably tomorrow night, I am planing to go out again. xXx




5 Kommentare:

  1. I love the print of your top!
    Thanks for commenting and following my blog.

    Lydia xxx

    http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for following, sweetie! I am now following you! Lovely blog - glad you found me!

    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
    http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ahhh, i really do adore that quote. you look lovely!

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.