Montag, 21. Juni 2010

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Canon XTi 17-58mm)

These are the pictures I was taking today. It was a quite nice evening.
So there is this on line store called River Island and it is so hard to order from there cause the shipping is only within the UK. Everytime I view this side I find really nice clothes and I wish I could order something from this store but I can't. Oh well. Does that happen to you too? I dislike it, I wanna order so many things from the UK...

xXx bisous!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh how I wanna steal your lovely bow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hate when that happens too!:/

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a sweet and girly outfit! You look adorable!

    invasionista

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.