Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

"Take a walk with me thru the garden by the castle"

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh my, what a wonderful evening, I was taking a walk at the nice heidelberg castle (schloss) with my husband JOe. He took these pictures of me. I'm having fun taking pictures anytime we go somewhere. Something interesting is always catching my eyes on the way...
I'm showing you here my Outfit I was wearing. I like the simple shirt in a dreamy blue with the anchor print. On the back, it has a cut out and it is a heart. I think this is what makes this shirt so special. I love it and you can find it at ZARA store, if you like it, too. Meanwhile I am kinda into this brand because the fit of the clothes is just right. The pants I wear here is also Zara it comes in a dark navy blue. I must admit, it is the most comfortable pants I was ever wearing!

Here is a print of the shirt: Doesn't it look cute?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a good day, lovelys! xXx Bisous!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.