Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010

"I dream of you to always stay with me"






Ein paar fotos, die ich gemacht habe. Die blume heisst tuerkenmohn, komischer name fuer solch eine schoene blume. Ich war schon immer fasziniert von ihr und konnte endlich ein paar bilder von ihr machen. Leider ist die zeit schon vorueber fuer die blume denn sie verwelkt in der ernte.
Ich hatte mir vor ein paar tagen einen sonnenstich geholt. Ich war am see fuer 3 stunden und hatte mir nichts dabei gedacht, mir einen hut auf zu setzten oder so. Nun ja, es war schrecklich und habe daraus gelernt. Es geht mir jedoch wieder besser.



I hope you like the picture I take of the turk poppy, funny name for such a nice flower, I wonder how you call it in english. I have been always fascinated of this flower and finally I could take some snaps of her. It is kinda pity because the time is gone for her now, she looses her grow in between the field of harvest.
I had an sunstroke yesterday. I went to the lake few days ago and I was feeling fine. I was not wearing a hat, 3 hours I stayed there but today I am feeling better. I was learning my lesson..to wear a hat or sit in the shade.

I hope you like the pictures. I have a good day!

1 Kommentar:

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.