
BabyDoll shirt-UrbanOutfitters, shorts-americanEagle
Ein paar bilder von Heidelberg's schoenen haeuser facetten. Ich musste die machen als ich gestern nachmittag durch die stadt lief nachdem ich im Eiscafe ein Eis genoss.


The weather here in germany is just like summer right now. It was so nice that I could wear my Babydoll shirt from UrbanOutfitters and a shorts. I'm not showing the sandals which are not so great because I have them for a while now.
I show a couple of pictures from heidelberg's little authentic house's. I couldn't resist taking these, the look with the flowers around the house entry makes it so romantic looking anyhow. I took these in downtown after I ate some delicious Icecream. xXx
very very summerish and precious!
AntwortenLöschenxoxo
bB
Ohh diese Rosen *.*
AntwortenLöschenThese pics are so lovely! Germany looks beautiful, I hope I can visit again someday. :) Thanks for sharing!
AntwortenLöschenDas Shirt ist super und die Bilder mit den Rosen sind richtig toll geworden!
AntwortenLöschen