Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness." Leo Tolstoy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ZARA Vintage Eau de toilette, H&M Nailpolish in preppy pink, Accessoires ( old )

Today I went shopping at the ZARA store. I had lots of fun trying clothes on and finding the right pieces. So I have bought a great perfume from ZARA called Vintage. It smells fresh and reminds me of late afternoon, relaxed summerday's. If I wear it I feel like a flower... Now I will try out the H&M Nailpolish.

Heute bin ich shoppen gegangen bei ZARA. Ich hatte eine menge spass klamotten zu probieren und so. Ich hatte ein parfuem gekauft von ZARA das heisst Vintage. Es riecht frisch und erinnert mich an spaete nachmittage, relaxte sommertage. Wenn ich es trage fuehle ich mich wie eine blume... Jetzt werde ich mir noch den H&M Nagellack auftragen.

1 Kommentar:

  1. The perfume sounds good!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.