Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So this is the top I bought yesterday at the ZARA store. It is one of my favourite right now. I like the print very much, I think I will love it forever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think I would look better if I have a little bit less weight. Clothes doesn't look very pretty on me.

3 Kommentare:

  1. you are beautiful exactly how you are! i think the belt is a nice touch El Delicia xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really cute top.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very gorgeous top - what is the print, I can't see it?
    I think you look really nice in clothes, but if you want to lose weight you can :)

    xStace

    AntwortenLöschen

You are always Welcome to come back ♥ stay visiting.