Some pictures of what I was wearing today. I bought this shirt at ZARA. It has blue stripes with red roses as a print. I really like it. The pictures came out funny somehow, don't know why. You have to excuse me for that.
I went to get my phone service today for my cell phone for the phone I bought yesterday. It is a hello kitty phone, its so cute! It comes in pink and white!
I also went by to the zara store cause I wanted to get another navy blue pant which was 25,95 euro. Not so bad this price. When I was at the register waiting for to pay for it a girl asked me where I got that bow from, so I said to her I got it from H&M. She was like but she has never seen it at this store. I was like It was a while back when I bought it but YOU can get it there, they have nice ones right now. So she gave me a compliment about it. I was very happy about that. She looked very pretty and I gave her an compliment back to her nice outfit. Sometimes I wonder when I meet people like this If she can be my friend for anything! To have friend that would like it too to blog would be so much fun, I guess. But its so hard to find a friend that has the same interest.
I am going to take my dogs for a walk now and than I play with my new phone. Ya'll have a good day, lovelys! bisous!!
I adore the pearl necklace and the bow. Adds a totally preppy touch. Nice!
AntwortenLöschencute top! :) x
AntwortenLöscheni really like that floral and stripped top!
AntwortenLöschenjadepurplebrown.blogspot.com