I finally had a chance to shop at the Primark store in Frankfurt. Its the only one store in germany and usually the only one you can shop at is in the uk, london. It opened last year autumn at the mall. But I tell you, I had a hard time in this store cause so many people went shopping on this late afternoon, it was crrazy! Everybody walked anywhere and clothes were just laying anywhere, the line to pay was so long but fast because they have like 14 or 15 register's open to pay. Wow, it was an experience and I think I will not go shop there on a late saturday again.
Anyway the stuff I bought is nice, I have been searching for a nice military jacket for a while now and I found it, finally, for only 19 euro. I also got a couple tights for less. I was not on a sale hunt today, that is also something I would not do on a saturday afternoon. I hope you have a good weekend, take care! xXx bisous!
Wow, what a crazy shopping day!:D Nice jacket, though!:D
AntwortenLöschenhttp://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
Wow, what for amazing jacket.
AntwortenLöschenI love Primark:)
http://minnja.blogspot.com/
Lovely!
AntwortenLöschenMerci beaucoup for stopping by darling, it means so much that you like the blog and I really hope you become a regular visitor =]
I love your blog too – would you like to exchange links?
Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com